Friday, June 18, 2010

S-Bird

I was enjoying a really good book this afternoon. (If you have not read the Ranger's Apprentice series I highly recommend it!) I looked up at the clock and it was time to pick kids up from school-yikes! Mostly because I take a little butterfly of a friend home everyday. HER mom would really care that her daughter was going to be late.

So I jumped up like I had been bit and ran to get my keys. Only my keys were not on the key ring...I franticly started tearing the house apart looking for them. Called D-Man like 4 times, no answer. Finally I ended up calling my friend to tell her I would be walking the mile and a half to get the kids. (It is a good thing the keys were lost or I might have rushed out without J-he was asleep)
E
This was a while ago. The keys had managed to fall in a little space between the fabric and lining of the couch. It took some work to get them out without destroying anything!

No comments: