Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh, now I get it

D and I were talking one night. He mentioned that while he is working he will randomly hear 'Look Here' or a click. I thought about that for about 1/2 a second and started laughing. 'You have been taking picture of the inside of your pocket haven't you'. Sheepishly he says 'I have not checked.' I promptly asked for his phone so I could see the proof for myself. 2 videos and 24 pictures of black later I laughed for about 30 minutes straight. I sent myself the two videos so I would have proof that this was happening and of course so I could blog about it! The noise you hear it the back round of the video is D's nail gun while he is working. The real question is how did he manage to get his phone to do that. Not only take pictures/videos but save them as well. I am baffled! His phone must be magic.
E

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

The funniest part to me is that I can totally see the whole thing playing out in my mind like I'm watching an instant replay. I can hear you two laughing and everything. I miss laughing with you.

Cattigan said...

My mind went directly to something with the kids. Boy, was I off! Your husband must be magic too! :)

Leah said...

that is hysterical!!