D and I stayed up to watch another movie. When I went to check on the kiddos, cover them up again, S was snoring so loud!! I realized how stuffy she really is. Then I covered Z up and went to bed. Z comes in about two hours later wide awake and afraid of spiders. D goes and lays with her for about an hour. But she can't sleep, she gets a drink and goes to the bathroom, and whatever else she did I am not really sure. She comes into our room about four more times. I need my sleep to say the least. So I am a little frustrated and D, well he is really just ignoring her, pretending to be asleep. After about three hours of listening to her moving around and trying to sleep (I kept closing my door so I didn't have to listen to S snore) I put on some music for Z. Trust me when I say that I was really trying to distract her from the loud chain saw that was echoing through the house. Finally when she came in and we could not convince her that there were no spiders in her room I had a brain storm. 'Z do you want to go sleep down stairs?' 'Yeah mom, can I?' So D takes her down stairs to the guest room. They turn on the light and immediately he freezes where he is and sends her on errands to get pillows and blankets for the bed. He turns off the light and kisses her good night again, comes to our room and says 'I really hope she didn't see the spider on the wall I was trying to hide!'
E
(personally I think she could not sleep because S was making so much noise)
3 comments:
I do NOT like spiders!!!
And there must be something in the air, because Connor was up about three times (four??) last night and he's NEVER up in the middle of the night. The last time, he didnt' even come into my room, he was wandering around the house at 4:30am getting into stuff. LOL!
What a terrible night! If the girls will let you you should take a nap today...you deserve it! We had a similar night last night. Melody usually doesn't wkae up for anything and she was up 4 times last night. School starts tomorrow right? Is Sarah going to Discovery or are you moving her to Auburndale this year?
Yucky! I do NOT like spiders, either. EW, ew, ew! I hope you finally got some sleep and that everyone is feeling better. :0)
Post a Comment