Last night after watching them try and try and try I had a great thought. 'Girls this is how you do a cartwheel.' I started off beautifully. After all, I only had to raise my hands. Then my hands made it to the floor and I thought, piece of cake. My feet then left the ground. Once they were above my head I knew I was in for it. My arms were shaking and my shoulder popped. I had two thoughts...I am going to fall on my head...I am pretty sure I should be done now. An hour and a half later my feet landed on the ground with only minor hip problems. My hands came up and I thought I did it and I didn't fall on my head, yes! At that moment S and I locked eyes and she said that wasn't very graceful mom! I was slightly hurt after I had just triumphed over not falling on my head. Of course I made the best grown up reply I could 'at least I landed on my feet!' (I probably should not mention I stuck out my tongue next) And then I walked out of the room.
Big D looked at me and said what's wrong? I told him what I had done and he shook his head with no sympathy-he didn't care that I could no longer raise my right arm or put and pressure on my left leg. As I turned around to properly stomp out of the room the real laughter started. And here is why:

I no longer have any nice pants. They all have holes in them!
E
*to my immense satisfaction D did a cartwheel today...his shoulder popped and he can no longer lift his arm! Ha!
5 comments:
that is way too funny! I am laughing so hard. I wish I could have been there for it. I'm still laughing.
I am glad you landed on your feet and not your head.
oh how I miss you
I wish I could have seen that. Maybe I should try a cartwheel and see how it goes. hehe...I'll make sure your there so you can take me to the docs.
As I'm reading this I can picture it all playing out in my head and I can't stop laughing! Miss you! We should figure out a way to get together soon...very soon! Maybe Easter?
This is one of the reasons I love you! LOL! You are a great mommy! I would have stuck my tongue out at her, too!!!
I am laughing out loud right now! So funny. I think I am going downstairs now to do a cartwheel.
Post a Comment