S had no problems getting in, she just didn't stay long
I was actually trying for the splash but missed
That water is cold!The birds beg, no really plead, to swim most days. WE all planted a garden together. It was a lot of work. (D did almost all the ground preparation, Z planted exactly three snap pea plants, S planted the carrots and onions, I planted everything else, J screamed at us, GOOD TIMES)The high that day was around 78. Clearly much to warm to not swim...the begging and pleading began about 3 minutes into the preparing the ground. An hour or so later the birds were desperate. In there swimming suits dancing in circles around me with there best puppy dog eyes. I could no long refuse. If only I could have showed there chattering teeth and almost blue lips better. Oh well, here is proof that you can swim in February.
E
This was as far as she would get in until it was time to get out

This was the next step, her face is description enough.

She did this for about 30 seconds, I am lucky I got a picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment