Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The past year-part 1

I know it is completely crazy to miss the rain. In Washington we missed the sun and could not wait for the rain to stop. Well these are pictures of our first rain storm back in Arizona.

I know some of you are probably grossed out at my children playing in curb puddle. But it is a right of passage. I did with my cousins every time it rained growing up. We would run out in the rain with our swim suits on and play in the curb pools of water. All the kids in the neighborhood did it. It is one of my favorite memories. So I passed it on!












Alright I will admit that we were not very healthy all last winter and passing on these silly things I remember doing didn't help I am sure. OK...it totally made them sick-but they had fun anyway!!

E

1 comment:

Chalen said...

We used to play in the gutters during/after the rain when I lived in Southern Cali as a kid. It was tons of fun!