Sunday, December 13, 2009

Z wants her turn in the spotlight!

This is Z's first day of school. It is the only picture she would let me take. She told me she would not smile. There was alot of 'nots' that day. I am 'not' going to line up with my class. You will 'not' take my picture. I do 'not' want a hug goodbye. I was worried but she did fine and the next day there were no problems.



That first month she was student of the month. It was a similar experience. She does not like the spot light!






Then the last for now is Z being an awesome sister. She reads to Jacob. Yes it is true, she reads from actual books, the actual words. Amazing!

1 comment:

Groverfam said...

Yikes they are all getting so big...wish we were there. i can't believe she's reading...awesome! Hey i need your email address I tried to invite you to my other blog but its the wrong email