Saturday, July 5, 2008

30

It is official. I am 30!! I have been since the fourth. I am an adult finally! You would think marriage and 3 kids would do it. But nope it is the magical number 30. By the way, thanks Lori for letting us come and do fireworks with you and for the food it was fantastic!

For any 'G' rated readers I am sorry. But I have to write this story because I thought is was really funny.

S to dad: When Jacob gets older is his penis going to change. It doesn't look like a worm.

(My first thought: Who told you it would look like a worm?)
(Dad's first thought: It will get bigger as he does)

Also in the middle of the night I had a visit from my favorite stomach pain again. I sure wish they would have given me some of those tums like things you were talking about Mary Ann. So I am thinking I will try to get to urgent care at some point today before it happens again to see if I can get some medicine. Lovely, right?
E

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm sorry you are in pain again. The way they explained it to me you will keep having attacks until you have it taken out. That is why I was surprised they hadn't already talked to you about having the surgery. Anyway, if you want some temporary relief you can go by pepcid ac it is the same thing as the precription they gave me. Hope you feel better soon!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Erika, happy birthday to you!

I hated turning 30. 31 was worse. Sounds like you're taking it a lot better than I did. Good for you!

That "G-Rated" story is pretty funny. Kids get the funniest ideas sometimes. :0)

Sorry about your stomach pain. That really stinks. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Leah said...

Happy belated birthday! You are almost exactly two months younger than me (my 30th was May 3rd). I dreaded it greatly, but now it just doesn't seem like much of a big thing. LOL

and a WORM??? LOL!!!!!!!!! HOW FUNNY!!

Cattigan said...

I wished you a happy birthday via ESP, did you get it?! The weekend got away from me.
For me, everything has gotten better after 30! So enjoy!
So sorry you are in pain again!
I miss you!

Ms. Kneisly said...

Are you a stinker? None of us knew! Well, Lilli said you wanted to go to a movie. Name the time and place and I'll be there. Sean might tag along if he's lucky.