So..(imagine me not being able to hold my head up straight!)..I made a super quick decision to come to AZ to have my gall bladder out. I left with in 3 hours of making that decision so I could make it for my cousins wedding. One long day of driving followed by an all nighter, thank you mom for meeting me half way and helping, we made in time for the wedding. I had a few short days of catch up with the family here and then a Dr appt so I could get me surgery scheduled.
I was very surprised to have the doctor look over all my paper work and say, we need to get this done! How about tomorrow? So on Friday my gall bladder came out and I am in recovery. I have decided it is time to forgo the perecet because I am swaying to my own beat. I have not had any in almost 24 hours and still spinning. Hopefully tomorrow will make that part go away. Surprisingly I have only had one melt down when I thought j-bird was not going to nurse anymore because of all the bottles he has had. We are both cut off now. No more bottles for him and no more meds for me. I wish I knew if it affected you this way Mary Ann. I know that you just went through this. Anyway I, I mean it, has been very crazy. Hopefully I will be able to post a little more often.
I miss you all and so do my kiddos!
E
3 comments:
Hey! Nobody told me you had the surgery! I knew you had the appt. with the doctor on Thurs., but didn't know about the main event. I hope you're feeling ok. Let me know if you need anything.
Percoset is kind of a goofy drug, isn't it? When I had the c-sections with my girls, it made me feel really trippy and I asked to be taken off of it. When I would look at the TV in my room, I would see little critters running all over it - CRAZY! Good luck with the nursing thing.
Just get better and come home soon- sane or not!
I had no idea you went to AZ. No wonder you haven't been returning any of my phone calls. I didn't have any of those problems...they didn't give me percecet either though. They just put me on Tynenol3. I wish I were there to help...or that I had known. I had been trying to call so that I could come up and help. I am glad you have Sean and your mom there. I'm sure they are taking good care of you and the kids. You are so close to us right now I feel like jumping in the car and heading for AZ. I would be there in 5 hours! Call me soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment