Friday, August 29, 2008

Cholocate Man



I always like to have my kids take there vitamins. I realized childrens vitamins are barely above candy. Yet over and over again when we miss taking them we get colds. Right now is a perfect example. During our drive I miss four days worth of vitamins and am still dealing with the consequences of that. This blog is not entirely about taking vitamins though. We always get the gummy kind and usually whatever brand is cheaper. This particular time we ended up with Flintstones. Of course it brought back many memories of Saturday morning cartoons and was more fun for me than my children I am sure (since they have absolutely no idea who the Flintstones are). Today I heard something that I have been trying to peace together for along time. My sweet daughters were fighting over whose turn it was for chocolate man. Fred has been dubbed chocolate man. I am not sure why. The vitamins are fruit flavored. They have Fred, Pebbles, and Dino. Fred is chocolate man, Pebbles is chocolate mans daughter, and Dino is chocolate monster. WE CLEARLY HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH CHOCOLATE! I now know what the kids are talking about when they refer to chocolate man though. I do wonder what they are talking about when Z asks if we are going to visit chocolate town today. *grins*

**if any of you find chocolate town I would be really interested in its location!
E

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Chotolate town huh? Interesting...I can't say I know where that is but if you find out let me know and we can go there together. Chocolate = Heaven (at least something close to it!) Those two have quite the imagination. I love it! I miss them and thier little creative minds sooooo much! I hope Jake is feeling better. Hope to see you soon...I'm going through withdrawls!

Kristina said...

Hershey, Pennsylvania is probably your best bet! I've never been, but I have seen it on the Food Network Channel.

Jodi said...

Ooooh, new idea! We need to make chocolate covered gummy vitamins. Then I might be able to force myself to take one or two...or three, or the whole bottle. That would be yummy. And keep me posted on chocolate town. I may need to move there. Mmmmmm.... :0)