I gave Z-bird and S-bird some ice cream the other day. It was warm and I thought that they would like the treat. The family was sitting at the table eating there treats, mine was yummy cake since my stomach can't handle any dairy right now. Zephrah looks up and says "Mom did you know ice cream comes from chickens! They heat the chickens up really hot and then they turn into ice cream!!" Now be honest, who would really correct that!
The girls got bug catchers from grandma and z-bird has been catching bugs on a daily basis. The first day she had about 6 pill bugs, a worm and a ladybug in her catcher. I looked in and said "z I think those pill bugs are attacking your worm." Response "That's ok mom there just eating it." Who knew pill bugs were so nasty!! They ate the worm and the ladybug in less than an hour. Needless to say she has not been combining bugs anymore. I think she was a little upset when she realized what really happened. Z-bird really likes worms!
6 comments:
Yeah... Looks like Z has Science on her brain... Makes you wonder what they really see all around them. Hee hee... I wonder if she will like worms so much when she's 16? Hee Heee Hee hee.
Love you...
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
Oh, that's where ice cream comes from - I have often wondered!
Kids are so funny, aren't they? I am constantly laughing at (oops, with) mine - when I'm not busy fixing whatever it is they've broken most recently. :)
OH ICKY! What's with red heads and bugs?!?!?
I've been thinking about you. I wanted to give you space since you have family around. But I wanted to remind you that I love you!
wow, and I thought pill bugs were really rather docile. EWWW!
pretty funny about the ice cream coming from chickens... You never know!!
Sean wondered who told her that? We spectulated either Avery or Natalie.
Ah shoot...Natalee. Old habits die hard.
Post a Comment