My Mom is coming in to town today so I will be able to do a good update soon. Even add some pictures!! (If you want to see one go to Cattigan's blog)
My sister-in-law is pregnant now and just had an ultrasound done on Friday. She sent to everyone and it's a boy!! Jacob will have a cousin the same age-that is very exciting! As I was looking at the picture I had the weirdest feeling. I really missed having Jacob inside of me, feeling his little movements, playing guess the bump. It is weird because I was soooo done and soooo grateful to have him out. It was just a lonely feeling, not sad. I guess maybe hard to explain. I thought it was interesting, probably just hormones adjusting, hehe!
E
5 comments:
I completely understand how you feel. I felt the same way after Melody was born. Sometimes even now, almost two years later (can you believe it) I still miss feeling her move around in there. I think it is something only another mother can understand. You want so much to show them off and share them with everyone you love but sometimes you just want to keep them for yourselves and before they are born they are truely all yours.
I remember having that feeling after my girls were born. It is a very lonely feeling when there's not that constant reminder of movement inside your body. (But it's nice to be able to bend over, though.) :)
I think I remembered it most with my last little guy. At that time we still only had a double size bed, JB & I... (Can you believe it?)... Well anyway, so I could get better sleep after having Izaak - my JB would sleep in the living room on the couch. One evening shortly after going to bed I went in to him crying & laughing because I was so lonely. No more Izaak inside of me and now my hubby was sleeping on the couch. Oohhh.. Hormones are surely crazy at this time. But they give us lots to laugh at after (WAY AFTER) it is all over.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY SIS and my mom... Have fun and enjoy your time together today. :)
Love, Smiles, & Hugs.
Sean A'lee
Hey its me your amazing nephew Brant! I just wanted 2 wish u a happy mothers day, and i hope your day has been good. I love u!
I know just the feeling Erika! I still feel a weird emptiness from time to time and my youngest will be two years old next month!
Give that baby kisses and get him into school soon so we can see him!! HUGS
Post a Comment