I have a GYM membership. I have not been in over a week. I have to go early in the morning or late at night. Z really isn't a trustworthy babysitter, I should expect that since she is four, hehe. So D has to be home with the kiddos when I go. Last night I decided it really is better if I go in the morning. So I set my phone alarm to go off bright and early at 5am. That way I can be back in time to sent D off to work. Well what do you know-Baby bird woke up at 4:45. I made it to the gym by 6am. I suppose 1/2 an hour is better then none at all.
Maybe tomorrow my plan will succeed!
E
2 comments:
The hardest part is just getting to the gym... so I am proud of you for just going anyway and not blowing it off. I hope you have a better day becuase of keeping your goal!
Love you
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
Good for you for still going! I would have totally blown it off!
Post a Comment