J bird has decided that for no reason does he want to have tummy time. He gives it...about 10 seconds before he wails. I was determined that it was good for him. So I put him on his tummy and went to do my dishes. He was wailing and wailing. All the sudden he was very quite. I thought smugly 'finally he is enjoying it. It really is for his own good!' When I went back into the room after the dishes were done he was on his back. I would have blamed the girls for this but they were not home at the time. So I rolled him back on to his tummy to see if you could do it again. He last 2 seconds before he rolled over. I grabbed my camera phone and this is the magic that happened about 10 short films later!
E
3 comments:
I love how they lead with their heads when they roll over. LOL! I miss those days.
Congrats J bird!
He is getting so big! We need to see each other again soon.
He is getting so big! I wish I was able to see him and his mommy more!
Post a Comment