Thursday, October 30, 2008

One of those day

Today is one of those day. I woke up and it felt to early. I burned the oatmeal. Z woke up the baby while I was making breakfast. The sink is clogged. I am covered in dirty water from trying to unclog it. I burned the grilled cheese sandwiches. Baby spit up all over me.

On the plus side the girls have been fantastic. (And they don't even know it is trunk or treat tonight) Home schooling is going well. They are both responding beautifully. I really thought that they would not learn from me. Turns out I was wrong. I am really enjoying it.

My only problem is it is 2:30 and it feels like midnight!
E

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I don't like "those" days. Did you ever get the email with the pictures?

Leah said...

WOW, totally didn't know you were doing that Erika. Glad to hear it's going well.

If I tell you I managed to burn CANNED CHILI the other night, would it make you feel better?