Life is crazy sometimes right? You are always thrown for a loop when things are going good. Doesn't mean loops aren't good just unexpected.

We have lived here for the majority of our married life. I feel like there is no place as beautiful or quaint. We had recently moved into a place where I had hoped to stay and never leave. But there were other plans in store for us.

We are moving to there. There is great place with lots of family and friends that we have grown up with. But here is my home, I am comfortable and happy, really happy. But the time for change has come and I really love there (and the great relationship I have with the sun there). Life is funny that way. What's the saying...When one door closes another one opens...
E
6 comments:
We welcome you with open hearts and lots of hugs. And... I too am sorry to hear you are leaving good friends and truly a beautiful place to live. I loved visiting but will love all the hugs from the girls and Jacob.
See you soon.
Smiles,
Your Sis
I for one completely understand all the reason you love and are so happy "here." I know it is going to be so hard for you to leave and it is a place you will never forget. We moved two years ago and I still think about it and all my friends there everyday. We will jst have to go back and visit together. As hard as this move is going to be for you I am excited you will be 13 hours closer to us. We will have to plan LOTS of trips to visit each other. Five hours is nothing! Love you and if I can do anything let me know! I'm always here for you!
where is there, erika? when are you leaving? :(
Down to AZ. As soon as we can finish our projects here and get packed. It is looking like next week sometime right now. Did you have your baby.
no baby yet, she's due a week from friday, hopefully she comes sooner. Can't believe you're leaving so soon! Hopefully I'll see you before you go.
Clearly I haven't been by here in awhile, and MY what's changed in that time. Good luck with the move Erika, and good luck getting all settled in. I'll be wishing you many good things in your new place of living...
Post a Comment