Wednesday, November 12, 2008

S had a special day



On November 8th S had a special day. She was baptised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She was very excited about this because this day was all about her. All of her grandparents were in town just to see her special day. We tried to find a beautiful dress for her to wear but there were slim picking.


My mom made her this beautiful dress. She did in two days what would have taken me a month to do!





We had a crazy day. We were running behind and had to take two cars. When we arrived at the church we had forgotten many things. From least important to most:

1. Food for afterward
2. Baptism dress
3. D's baptism jumper.


D had to leave to go get everything. Which caused everything to start late, S was not the only one getting baptised. So when he got back, I only had time to take one picture:



But the ceramony was beautiful. D holds the priesthood very well. We had many friends there, but did not take out the camera until they were gone. Sorry, we love you guys I am just completely scatterbrained! But here is a picture of all the family.



Thank you all for your support that day. S really felt so special and loved! And that was the point.
E
Thanks for all the calls from everyone who could not attend. They meant alot!

1 comment:

Ms. Kneisly said...

When she got baptized I felt so, so proud for her and so, so happy for you.

I must be a mom because I thought it was very exciting.