
S brought home her school things last week. In them, there is a journal they kept at school. They wrote every day. Last night, I decided to look through her stuff. It was rather enlightening. To be honest, I was looking for anything horrible that she might have wrote about me. To my delight I found nothing about me personally. But I did find this:
(I am editing her spelling or you might not be able to read it)
10-17-2008
Today mom made breakfast. It was so gross. It tasted like worms and puke. When mom went to the bathroom I threw it away. I tried to brush my teeth but I was out of toothpaste. I told mom. Then I remembered breakfast and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. I was sick.
To my recollection I have not made anything disgusting in a long time so I am not sure what it was. We generally have oatmeal every morning and she never complains, so I am at a loss. My favorite part is that the teacher read that entry. Part of the grade. Nice, right?
E
4 comments:
Funny to see what kids perceptions are and what they say (or write) when they think that you won't find out.
ha - good story
LOL! At least she didn't write that she lost her tooth because her dad beats her, then read it to her class... I think I've got you beat on that one! LOL
I love those little journals. Emily keeps one every day at school as well, and they're always supposed to be TRUE stories when they write. One entry was about her dog getting up on the stove and eating HER chips and how mad she was. Our dog is OUTDOORS, we hardly ever have chips, and they wouldn't have been just HER chips anyway. LOL!!!!
Kids are great! And I'd like to see that in it's original form. I get the biggest kick out of phonetic spelling. LOL
And they didn't think she could express herself clearly? Hee Hee... Sounds pretty clear to me. She is sooo Funny!!!! I guess her and Z will be eating oatmeal every meal. Haa Haa
Love you sis... I don't believe a word of it!!
Love & Hugs
Sean A'lee
Post a Comment