Sunday, November 23, 2008

Superstar

Ok...the title does not fit exactly. But I really wanted to type superstar.

My friends are rock stars. There is no getting around it. We had a garage sale yesterday. It was a tinsy bit traumatic for me. Friends graciously lent there husbands the night before to help move things to the garage. Then my friend L spent the morning with me, helping me sell things for more than I would have. Thank you very much. Then the Queen took my girls in the afternoon. She kept them ALL afternoon, despite the horrors that occurred at her house she even fed them dinner. D told me some of the things he over heard while he was working. Seriously, you all rock!! I do not think I could have made it though the day with out your help. I wish I had a copy of the picture L took the other night to post! What am I going to do with out you ladies!!!

E

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

That is the kind of friend you have always been to me! Oh how I wish for those days we lived practically around the corner and were attached at the hip to each other! I miss you soooooooooooooooooo much!