

Things to do on my one month birthday.
by Jacob Dixon....almost
1. Stay awake as long as possible
2. Get the hiccups at least 3 times
3. Develop horrible baby acne
4. Smell really bad from spitting up all day long
5. Get the poop out I have been working on for two days
6. Ahhh...a nice warm bath makes me smell much better (followed by immediate spit up on my clean clothes)
7. Get Mom really excited by smiling big at her (1st real smile)...then follow up with lots of gas...haha gotcha mom
8. Finally must way at least 10 pounds!!!
Love you all-
E (I mean J)
5 comments:
That look on his face during the bath is priceless! "the tortures I must suffer..."
He's adorable and getting big!!!
PS Please pretty please find a new background because those trees show through the pictures and make them hard to truly see!
Is he really a month old? Time flies! What a cutie!
I LOVE YOUR POST... What a great question. I think I need to rethink my to do list also!! What do I really HAVE TO DO at age.... 39... hee hee... I can't wait to turn 40... I think I will feel another level of "I'm an adult now!"
P.S. If one of my best friends is Gabi and she is turning 80... just look around... who is 40 now that may end up as J-birds best friend... weird huh?
Love & Smiles,
Sean A'lee
Like all, I love the bath picture. Sort of wise and thoughtful and grimacing all in the same expression.
And isn't it sad when ones goals haven't changed in 31 years? Oh, wait, I actually typed that? I was speaking for Sean of course.
What a sweetie. Happy 1 month...
Post a Comment