Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My 2 favorite Sarah-isms

Almost every question starts with 'did you not know...' I don't know when she will grow out of it but it is so her.

I also hear alot of 'oh grief' instead if 'good grief'

5 comments:

Bevell Family said...

Sarah Bug... You are soooo funny! I love how funny you are... I miss you! Big Squeeze!

Love you...
Smiles,
Sean A'lee

Mary Ann said...

One just can't help but love Sarah! My favorrite thing about Sarah is how much she likes to cuddle. I love reading her books because she'll cuddle right up next to me and lay her head on my shoulder. Sarah we love you and miss you!

Leah said...

She sounds adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, she is adorable and her books are great! I came home with 2 and a special note. As far as her "did you not know", she may not outgrow that one. Her mother says that quite often. Probably doesn't even realize it. Love you and miss you!

Ms. Kneisly said...

She is wiser than us. What grief is ever good?