1. Call Lili and wish her a happy b-day-done
2. Do dishes-1/2 done
3. Give baby a bath in the sink that can now be seen from the 1/2 way done dishes-done
4. Make lunch-done
5. Start laundry-done
6. Make bed-I have a bed?
7. Go to store for B-day party tonight-not even close to being done
8. Walk crying baby till he realizes he is crying because he is tired and then falls asleep-done
9. Sit and read friends blogs rather that finish to do list-DONE
E
3 comments:
Cool. You got the important stuff done, right? Woo hoo! High five! :0)
hey, a person can only do so much in a day (or weekend)... Have fun at the party!
Way to go! Yahhoooooooo! You've accomplished way more than I have today and I only have one child! I'll I have done today is play with Melody and talk to Derrick about money. Yuck! The money part not the playing part!
Post a Comment