Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 Weeks

I can't believe it is two weeks to D-Day. I am really starting to feel the pull to get things done around the house. I would have been working really hard on it if I could just get some sleep. Last night my Z-bird kept coming in and getting into bed with me. After sending her out for the 3rd or 4th time (I really did lose count) I gave up knowing Big D was not here and it was no big deal for one night. WHATEVER! The little bird laid right next to me and lets just say she kicks, alot. I finally put pillows between us and she laid horizontal on them and continued to kick. Baby kicking in front and bird in back, I was barely coherent this morning. Well I got a very short little nap this afternoon (Z-bird doesn't think mom needs naps) but it helped. When S-bird got home from school we started going through hand me down baby clothes and are having a great time.

I guess I don't really get a say in when I am going to do things. As long as they are done in two weeks I will be very happy!!
E

1 comment:

Groverfam said...

I am so sorry! You need more sleep than that. I'll take the girls Monday and Tuesday if need be- Let me know.