I am so excited for tomorrow. Big D comes home!! Hooray! Tonight has been full of fun for me. I helped my sister set up her blog. It has taken around three hours. Once we got my mom involved too there was a whole lot of do you like, I guess, are sure you want to do that, I don't like that, really I love that. It reminded me of going shoe shopping together. That is always an adventure. I absolutely loved it.
I talked alot to Big D today. He was driving around so he had some reception. It was fun to talk to him so much today. I usually get a max of 5 mins. Today was full of chatting and hearing about his trip. I will talk more about that when he gets home. His biggest news today is that he stepped on a nail. We will see how it looks when he gets home tomorrow.
Well really time for bed.
E
2 comments:
How exciting!! Have a great day! :) I choose Spencer!
I chose Spencer, too! LOL
Good luck in the final days... I can tell you're READY!!
Post a Comment