Friday, April 18, 2008

So here is the story behind this. And yes I am admitting to being at fault in this story. We had a great little digital camera. Worked great, took great pictures. Big D took it to work to take some pictures of the job. A couple weeks later we can't find the camera. We tear the house and cars apart looking for it. It is gone. Big D has left it at work and someone stole it. I am really fuming mad about this. Almost a year goes by. We finally buy a new camera. Another 6 months go by, New Year's Eve we are lighting off fireworks and it is freezing. I get out the warmest coat I have, reach in my pockets to get my gloves and what do you know, there is our great little digital camera!! I ate it big time!! We had a more than a few squabbles over that "stolen" camera. Needless to say, the girls grab it every chance they can and we end up with some really interesting pictures. So ENJOY!!
E

1 comment:

Leah said...

should I let my children take pictures with my camera??? I wonder if I'm limiting their potential by forbidding them to go anywhere near it without my permission!!!! ha ha ha!