
Today I went to the doctor. She is fantastic. It was really just a short appointment. I heard the heart beat which is always a good thing and measured right at 37 which is where I am suppose to measure. She really pushed on my stomach to find out where the baby was. You see he is dropping down. Last week he measured at 39 weeks because he was up so high. After she felt where he was she asked, "When is your husband coming home?" Next Friday is of course the answer. She didn't say anything else. I just thought that was interesting (he is having a nightly boxing lesson right now).

Tonight I went and spent my first money on the baby. It felt kind of good. You know the basics just in case. Diapers, wipes, baby soap, come home outfit and blanket and of course, socks!
3 comments:
Um.... has anyone thrown or offered to throw you a baby shower?!?!? We,as your friends, are slackers! You look BEAUTIFUL!
so fun...and dave better get home before the baby comes!!! Can't wait.
I can't believe you waited until practically the last second to shop for that stuff!!! LOL!!! Practically as soon as I could feel the baby moving, I was buying the non-gender specific stuff like diapers, wipes, creams, shampoos, ETC, and then as soon as I found out the sex, I was out shopping for the coming home outfit. Except with Connor because I was on bedrest for about 10weeks after finding out HIS sex
anyway, I hope you had fun doing that shopping and GOOD LUCK on baby day!
Post a Comment