So I just read my friends blog about 'Loony Mom's Day'. It is the type of day when you have not had enough sleep and can't focus on anything, and you really don't care. Today is one of those days. Could not sleep on Sat. night. Last night I woke up at least 4 times for bathroom runs. This morning I am really, really tired. I hope s-birds lunch actually has food in it and not just a paper towel. (She is pretty good about checking, I think she would have let me know if it didn't) My friend has z-bird for the morning and I am so so so grateful. I think both the birds are getting a little tired of mom as there constant companion. Back to my point (LMD thing) I dropped z-bird off without taking a really good look at her. (I will take a pic later and post it) She is wearing pink stretchy pants that are too short, a pink stained princess shirt, s-birds pick cowgirl boots and pick jacket (which are both at least 3 sizes too big), no socks, and apparently I didn't brush or attempt to do her hair today. With her curls I hope you can truly imagine the Medusa look. Anyway this day could be very interesting. Hope yours is as much fun.
E
1 comment:
To be quite honest... I couldn't even tell z-bird had not had her hair brushed when you dropped her off. Those curls are wonderful for hiding such LMD's!
Post a Comment