Well I survived day 2 of Big D being gone. It started out a little shaky since I have a hard time sleeping with out him here. That and the fact that I finally fell asleep only to be awoken by his alarm at 3:00 am. Apparently it did not get turned off from the night before. So needless to say I got a solid 3 hours of sleep last night and 4 the night before. When I picked up Z-bird from school I told her as soon as we got home she would be watching a movie and mommy would be taking a nap. That was the only way I could assure that she would not end up outside. After I woke I was a different person, amazing what sleep can do. Then we had friends over for both girls and I actually got my dishes done and kitchen clean. Hooray! Well time for reading lessons with S-bird and then to bed. My quite time is almost here. Have a good night.
E
3 comments:
You know I am here for you. Let me know what I can do. send the girls over here after school for the evening and I'll bring them home at bed time.
I live on the wrong side of the bridge.......... You were there for me so much while I was pregnant with Cam. I wish I could do the same for you.
Hi Lily!
Post a Comment