Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BIg D is home

Clearly my husband is home and has been talking to me filling up my time so I have not felt that burning need to blog!! But the time has come and I am ready. Though I am not exactly sure where to start. I could start with z-bird being excited about watching her dad get a shot or I could start with chasing down a security guard at the airport to see if I could leave my car for a couple of minutes to go to the bathroom (while thinking I could be in labor). Or really I could just talk about how truly grateful I am to have big D home to help with things. Life is good, stories are fun, and we only have two days until we have a new baby!! Thank you everyone who has voted for a baby name that has been really fun. We will let you know soon.

E

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey! I am so excited that Sean A'lee gave me your blog address. Now I can keep in touch with you. YAY-fun! I am so excited for you about the baby, too. I voted for Spencer. I love that name. So cute. Can't wait to see baby pics!