Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sleep overs

Well we have sent our children away for the night due to the early call time tomorrow. They are very excited to have sleepovers. When I say very excited that does not even begin to due it justice!! S-bird packed yesterday and was very worried about forgetting her bag. She asked at least three times if we would leave the back door unlocked in case she forgot it. Then the whole ride over she held onto her stuff, literally would not put it in the seat next to her. You see we don't do sleepovers. We do late overs where the kids can stay late at a friends but come home to sleep in there beds. Well s-bird has done that. Z-bird has not really done that yet. She was also very excited about her sleep overs. She is staying at 2 different friends house. She tried to rub that in her sisters face a little but it did not work. Still she feels so little to be sleeping anywhere else. We dropped s-bird off and said all the appropriate goodbyes with z-bird blowing kisses and saying she would see her soon. Then we got about 30 seconds away and z-bird says "mom where is s-bird." I told her of course, trying not to giggle and then she said "oh yeah, I forgot." They are both with good friends and will have a great time I have no doubt. I have to admit I am a bit teary eyed. It just feels strange not to have them here. Big D of course trying to be fix it man say "it's ok, it is a good thing. I can be at the hospital with you this way." I know that of course!!! Does he not know I am pregnant and having a baby tomorrow?! Change in any form always makes me a bit moody, even the good kind. It is good I will sleep tonight and prepare for tomorrow without the little birds constantly chirping in my ear. Thank you to those watching them!! Love you all and I will post again when I feel up to it. My guess is I will want to put pictures on my Monday or Tuesday!
E

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about him! Wish I were there! Love you! Miss you!

Jodi said...

How exciting! Good luck with the baby!